Payroll / Office Administrator – Head Office
Payroll / Office Administrator
21 hours per week with the possibility of extending to full time hours due to business expansion.
Monday compulsory working day, remaining 2 days flexible
Location: Head Office, Garvagh
Duties of the role include:
- Process weekly payroll and all relevant payments associated eg Annual Leave, SSP etc.
- Maintenance of the Time Management System, ensuring all information is compatible with the payroll system
- Adhere to the relevant HMRC rules and regulations for payroll reporting, keeping up to date with current legislation and company compliance
- Processing P45s and P46s
- Maintain and update payroll data as per business requirements
- Ensure payroll queries from employees are processed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Year-end reconciliation of payroll
- Maintaining and updating employee personnel records
- Auto Enrolment for the Pension Scheme and processing relevant payments
- Liaise with HMRC, other statutory bodies and external stakeholders
- Assisting the office manager with general admin duties to ensure the smooth daily running of the office
- Previous experience within Payroll – preferably 2 years + experience
- Proactive approach, open to change and developing new ways of working
- Strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and remain composed under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Friendly, approachable, trustworthy and flexible
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, resilience and focus in a busy and challenging working environment.
- Providing HR support and advice to management
- Developing and implementing HR Policies & Procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- Training planning and organisational developmentEmail a copy of your CV to email@example.com