Butcher / Retail Assistant
As a Butcher / Retail Assistant you will be working in a busy shop. Your day will be filled with a variety of tasks from preparing and displaying meats, pre-packing products to maintaining the cleanliness of the counter and display. Our customers are our main focus in everything we do and that means giving them the highest quality produce consistently. You don’t necessarily need experience but you need to fit comfortably into a hard working team.
· You will be responsible for:
· Offer excellent customer service by offering advice, recommendations and assistance.
· Cutting and preparing meat with a high level of presentation (Butcher role)
· Preparation of produce for the pre-pack areas.
· Ensuring all produce is displayed to company standards.
· Ensuring the company’s food hygiene practices are observed in all elements, from storage, preparation, through to the finished product.
· Working in a safe manner at all times.
You need to show us that you have the following:
· A real passion for delivering excellent customer service.
· A keen interest in developing a career within the industry.
· Ability to organise and prioritise work.
· A flexible attitude to work (in a good way)!
· Possess high standards of personal presentation and hygiene.
· Experience of working in a team (essential).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 43.5 per week
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability