We are currently recruiting for:
BUTCHER COUNTER ASSISTANTS
(GARVAGH, LIMAVADY, BELFAST, BALLYMENA & MAGHERAFELT)
Trainees and experienced Roles
Full Time and Part time
For full job description please contact our Head Office via details below.
BONER / TRIMMER (GARVAGH)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday
Applicants must have:
- Experience within butchery trade
- Good knife skills
- Boning hall experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Ability to work to a quality standard and specification
- Ability to meet necessary yield targets
Good salary and working conditions for the successful applicant
RETAIL BUTCHER (BELFAST)
43.5 hours per week; Monday – Saturday
As a Butcher, you will be working in a busy shop. Your day will be filled with a variety of tasks from preparing and displaying meats, pre-packing products to maintaining the cleanliness of the counter and display. Our customers are our main focus in everything we do and that means giving them the highest quality produce consistently. You don’t necessarily need experience but you need to fit comfortably into a hard working team.
- Offer excellent customer service by offering advice, recommendations and assistance.
- Cutting and preparing meat with a high level of presentation.
- Preparation of produce for the pre-pack areas.
- Ensuring all produce is displayed to company standards.
- Receiving deliveries and completing the necessary paperwork.
- Stock control and stock rotation; stock take and stock adjustments.
- Ensuring the company’s food hygiene practices are observed in all elements, from storage, preparation, through to the finished product.
- Complying with all HACCP requirements and standards
- Observe and use initiative to look for efficiencies within the shop.
- Working in a safe manner at all times.
- Reporting equipment failures and maintenance requirements to the Manager.
You need to show us that you have the following:
- A real passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- A keen interest in developing a career within the industry.
- A good knowledge of HACCP
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- A flexible attitude to work (in a good way)!
- Possess high standards of personal presentation and hygiene.
- Experience of working in a team (essential).
TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS:
Email your C.V. to:
or apply in writing to:
29-31 Main Street